Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Covering New Ground

It's always gratifying when one of my New Books in Science Fiction and Fantasy interviews probes a fresh angle. I hope they all do, of course, but it's hard to be certain without reading every interview the author has done previously--which is something I'd never do because I don't have the time or, frankly, the interest. If I read lots of other interviews beforehand, I might lose my momentum, especially if it looked like all the big questions had already been answered. In any event, I received confirmation there was something fresh in my New Books in Science Fiction and Fantasy interview with Brian Staveley. He noted yesterday in a Facebook post about this week's interview: "We covered some ground that I hadn't discussed in interviews before." Nice to hear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment